In our family the holidays and parties go hand in hand. It seems we’ve been making treats and sharing them with family and friends almost everyday for the last month. Even longer if we include Halloween.
I recently had the opportunity to make and share several different varieties of Chex Party Mix. The recipes were incredibly easy to follow. So much so that my 6-year old grand daughter helped. And It was wonderful quality time we were able to spend together. These delightful recipe cards are perfect for getting your party started.
We decided to make Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch and Chex Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blast. We gathered our ingredients and started mixing!
Per Kennedy’s request, we added some Multi-Grain Cheerios which actually gave our Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch a festive look.
Kennedy may have over done it a bit with the mini marshmallows and M & M but we went with … “the more the merrier”!
For extra entries:
2. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
3. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns – Our NEW Facebook page. (We’re undergoing big changes)
4. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
5. Earn one extra entry for Google + this giveaway.
6. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
“GIVEAWAY! Chex Party Mix & $25 Sams Gift Card http://bit.ly/uUbjGy #giveaway #win @SamsClub @OriginalChexMix @SimplyCathi #MyBlogSpark”
7. Earn one extra entry for following Sam’s Club on Facebook.
8. Earn one extra entry for following Chex Mix on Facebook.
9. Earn one extra entry for following Sam’s Club on Twitter.
10. Earn one extra entry for following Chex on Twitter.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Tuesday January 2, 2012.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. General Mills and Sam’s Club provided us with Chex Mix cereal and a Sam’s Club gift card (to facilitate this review) and is providing the giveaway prize through MyBlogSpark.