One of the delightful things about having a grand daughter is buying clothes for her. She’s an active little sprite that rarely sits still so her clothes need to be of good quality. At times she’ll put those clothes to the test…a bit like the test crash dummies do to cars! That is one of the reasons we love shopping at Tea Collection. The clothes are absolutely adorable and most importantly well made.
We also love the thinking behind Tea. “Hello world. We’re Tea. Welcome to caring and creation. Discovery and exuberance. Welcome to inspiration and connection. Welcome to our world. Welcome to your world. Like you, we were born to explore it, to experience it with every bit of our souls.”
Our 6 year old grand daughter loves to wear dresses. Her active antics however make it necessary for her to wear something beneath her dresses. What could be cuter than the Lotus Flower Playdress and the Skinny Capri Leggings from Tea’s new Bali inspired Collection.
How adorable is the Mistica Pajarito Tee? I love the ruffles that accent Kennedy’s sassy little attitude. Perfect for busy days in kindergarten.
(Tea Collection images)
The Dancing Fern Dress and Lotus Vines Dress are part of the new Bali inspired collection. Paired with leggings or worn alone, these are both tropical favorites.
(Tea Collection image)
Katut’s Motorbike Tee and French Terry Cargo Shorts are rugged with a touch of adventure for young boys who are on the move.
(Tea Collection image)
And my all time favorite is the Little Citizens Hoodie. It’s available in a variety of colors for children and babies.
Sign up for email alerts on the Tea Collection website to stay on top of sales and new merchandise. You can also follow Tea Collection on Facebook and Twitter and their blog.
Now…wouldn’t you like to win a $100 gift certificate to buy some adorable outfits for your own “little citizen of the world”?
Congratulations to our winner #40 Christine.
One lucky Simple Sojourns reader will win a $100 gift certificate for Tea Collection.
1. Required entry – Tell what your favorite item is from Tea Collection.
2. For extra entries:
3. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
4. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns – Our new Facebook page.
5. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
6. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
GIVEAWAY! Tea Collection – Children’s Clothing $100 gift certificate http://bit.ly/zWcu5D #giveaway #win @teacollection @SimplyCathi
7. One extra entry if you Stumble this post.
8. One extra entry if you G+ this post
9. One extra entry for following Tea Collection on Facebook.
10. One extra entry for following Tea Collection on Twitter.
11. One extra entry if you subscribe by email to the Tea Collection blog.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Thursday February 21, 2012.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. We were provided us with a gift certificate from Tea Collection to facilitate our review.