Congratulations to our winners #81 Tara in Missouri and #522 Tara in South Dakota!!
Quality. That’s what we look for when shopping for our grandchildren. Especially their clothes. We want them to outgrow their clothes long before they have a chance to wear them out. And quality is exactly what we get with Tea Collection. Clothes that are well made out of sturdy, high quality, bold fabrics.
Our grandkids have been wearing Tea Collection clothes for going on three years. They have yet to wear any of them out. We simply pass the clothes on to the delight of friends and family.
Image from Tea Collection
The new Nordic Collection is gorgeous! It’s full of bright colors and bold prints. Exactly what we like for our grand daughter.
Image from Tea Collection
I’m loving the Boy’s Nordic Collection. I think the sport and graphic themes will be a hit for Back To School.
The new Mikko Floral Bubble Dress moves right along with our active grand daughter. It’s soft and cozy with a bubble effect to the skirt. She can wear it dressy for church or casual for school.
We also added a pair of Skinny Stretch Leggings in the Lemonade color. Kennedy will stay warm once cooler weather arrives. And the leggings add a bit of, umm … coverage for little girls who always seems to be …
… upside down!
Kennedy is constantly on the move and loves to swing, climb and … hang upside down! The Egret Batik Tee and Tidepool Ikat Swing Shorts are perfect for backyard play and activities on the school playground. And guess what? Today is Kennedy’s first day of first grade!
We absolutely love Tea Collection! Right down to the teeny “Tea” tag discreetly placed on the outside lower back corner of every garment. (LOVE it!)
We’d like everyone to have an opportunity to send their little ones Back To School with Tea Collection. One lucky Simple Sojourns reader will win a $100 gift certificate for Tea Collection.
2. For extra entries:
3. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
4. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns Facebook page.
5. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
6. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
GIVEAWAY! Tea Collection – Children’s Clothing $100 gift certificate http://bit.ly/Pf3M3r #giveaway #win @teacollection @SimplyCathi
7. One extra entry if you Stumble this post.
8. One extra entry if you G+ this post
9. One extra entry for following Tea Collection on Facebook.
10. One extra entry for following Tea Collection on Twitter.
11. One extra entry if you subscribe by email to the Tea Collection blog.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Monday August 27, 2012.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. We were provided us with a gift certificate from Tea Collection to facilitate our review.