Congratulations to our winner #16 Coley in Illinois!!
I have a love/hate relationship with Back To School. I love it because it means Autumn, my favorite season of the year, is right around the corner. I hated it because it meant my kids were going back to school and would be away from me half of the waking day. And it hasn’t gotten any better with my grandkids. Then again I love Back To School because it’s over the top exciting to buy them school supplies, clothes and watch the excitement on their faces as they get ready to meet their teachers and friends. However it really does put a damper on our days at Disneyland, the zoo, baking cookies, and just plain hanging out and having fun. But our grandkids love going back to school. They love learning and socializing with their classmates.
Back to School with Tiny Prints products are not only adorable, they’re also just what you may need to make this school year easier and a lot more organized.
The mom contact cards are the perfect way to introduce yourself to new teachers and the parents of your child’s new best friends. They’re personalized with a slew of designs to fit your personality.
Does your child or grandchild have an allergy? Allergies can be the scary for you, your child and those working with your child at school. Including the bus driver. allergy alert cards are an easy way to make sure anyone involved with your child is aware of the situation. They’re memorable and easy for everyone to keep handy.
I love lunch box notes. I’m one of the moms who misses her kids and grandkids terribly when they’re at school. So it always makes me feel a wee bit better when I can surprise them with a little note during their school day.
Back To School is a time to label books and notebooks, but it’s also the beginning of invitations to birthday parties, Halloween parties (my favorite!) and many other activities. Tiny Prints’ custom stickers and labels can add that special touch to any notebook and gift for all occasions.
I’m a little bit nuts about teacher stationery. It’s not just for communicating with parents. But it is a nice touch, don’t you think?
There’s nothing quite like personalized notebooks to help keep children organized. Let’s face it, organization makes life happier and easier for everyone in the family. Especially when it comes to homework and studying for exams!
We think Tiny Prints has everything needed for our grandchildren (and their teachers) to have a fabulous school year. And guess what? Tomorrow there’s an awesome Twitter Party: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 from 1 to 2pm pacific time (4 to 5pm eastern time). Twitter guru @ResourcefulMom is hosting the party based around the Tiny Prints Back to School theme with lots prizes. Don’t forget to RSVP for the Twitter party. I hope to see you there!!
And now we have a …
We’d like everyone to go Back To School with Tiny Prints. One lucky Simple Sojourns reader will win a $50 promo code + free standard or USPS shipping for Tiny Prints. (Please note that the promo code excludes calendars, photo books, Erin Condren notebooks & planners and gift certificates.)
1. Required entry – Tell us what you favorite Tiny Prints Back To School item is.
2. For extra entries:
3. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
4. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns Facebook page.
5. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
6. Follow us on Google+.
7. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
GIVEAWAY! $50 gift card for TINY PRINTS http://bit.ly/Ng2Wj8 #giveaway #win #BacktoSchool @TinyPrints @SimplyCathi
8. One extra entry if you Stumble this post.
9. One extra entry if you G+ this post
10. One extra entry for following Tiny Prints on Facebook.
11. One extra entry for following Tiny Prints on Twitter.
12. One extra entry if you follow Tiny Prints on Pinterest.
13. One extra entry if you follow Tiny Prints on Google+.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Monday September 3, 2012.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. We were provided with a gift certificate from Tiny Prints to facilitate our review through Global Influence, who is also providing the giveaway prize.