Clothes dryers are notorious for eating socks. You know it’s true. And sometimes I think the ‘Lost and Found’ at our grandkid’s school eats jackets, sweaters, beanie hats and of course … lunch boxes. But with Mabels Labels what’s lost at school can be found again! Our granddaughter just started second grade. She’s smart, active, inquisitive, adorable, barefoot loving and eager to take on the world. Delightful attributes for a little girl, yes? And perfect attributes for loosing and misplacing things, too! That’s why everything she takes to school needs to be labeled. Everything!
Mabel’s Labels best-selling Ultimate Back-to-School Combo pack contains all the labels needed to identify your child’s jackets, shoes, lunch boxes and other belongings. It’s the perfect way to keep from feeding the ‘Lost and Found’!
- 50 Tag Mates which are laundry safe, peel and stick clothing labels. They don’t require any ironing or sewing. You simply apply them to clothing care tags on everything from clothes to soft toys.
- 16 Extra tough, waterproof Shoe Labels that peel and stick to the insoles of footwear.
- 2 Teeny Tags which are waterproof and UV resistant. Perfect for hanging on backpacks and lunch boxes.
- 40 Skinny Minis that are dishwasher and microwave safe. They’re perfect for labeling lunchboxes, water bottles, small school supplies, electronics and much more.
The Ultimate Back-to-School Combo is only available until September 30th with a satisfaction guarantee! It doesn’t get any better than that! And with your purchase you’ll receive a coupon for $5.00 off a Laptop Lunches Bento Kit.
- This giveaway will close at midnight Friday September 6, 2013.
- The giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
- One set of entries per household.
- MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment telling us which Mabel’s Labels is your favorite.
No compensation was received for this post. Mabel’s Labels provided us with an Ultimate Back-to-School Combo and is providing the giveaway gift for the winner. All thoughts, opinions and photos are our own and may not be used/reproduced without written permission.