I love Halloween. I love the orange and black decor. I love the touch of purple here and there. And I’ve been filling my heart with everything Halloween all over the web! I wanted to share a few of my favorites.
October 12, 2013 – Knott’s #ScaryFarm
- Do you have a book lover at your house? You’re going to love 40 Family Friendly Halloween Books.
- Are you wanting to cut back on sweets at your house? Here are 64 Non-Candy Halloween Snack Ideas that would be perfect for handing out to trick or treaters Halloween night.
- Do you need a quick easy peasy Halloween snack for school, work or a Halloween party? These Nutter Butter Cookie Ghost are absolutely adorable!
- Are you looking for way to decorate your pumpkin without carving a spooky face? I’m loving 26 Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin. Especially the drawer knobs!
- As a huge fan of door wreaths … the Halloween Ribbon Wreath is right up my alley. I’m loving the bright colors and thinking of all the possible options for other holidays.
- Want to spark the Halloween creativity in the kids? Choose one of the 40+ Quick Halloween Crafts that can be made in 15 minutes or less.
- Are you a fan of cupcakes? 20 Fun Ways to Decorate Halloween Cupcakes is for you!
- Need a quick Halloween party game? The Pumpkin Ring Toss Game is an absolute delight!
- I love Halloween decorations in the front yard. How about these easy Spooky Scarecrows? Boo!
- For a last minute cupcake decoration simply add the Free Halloween Cupcake Tags to homemade or store-bought cupcakes!
Happy Happy Halloween!!