Life has been more than busy at our house. We’re deep in preparation for our #DisneySide celebration while at the same time celebrating Valentine’s Day! We’ve decorated the house for the romantic holiday and made sweet treats to share with friends and family. We also wanted to share a few of our favorite last-minute ideas for you to celebrate Valentine’s Day the sweethearts in your life.
- I’m loving the Hand Lettered Chalk Art Valentine’s Day Labels from World Label. The possibilities for these labels are endless!
- You can put together the Ten Date Ideas in a Jar from Lauren Conrad in less than an hour!
- You’re sure to find the perfect project in Sassy Style’s 245 DIY Lid Valentine Ideas!
- Create a Valentine Mason Jar Gift filled with chocolate kisses with 40 more Valentine gift ideas from The Happier Homemaker.
(Image credit: Real Simple)
- Here’s an adorable last-minute Birthday Candle Valentine’s Day Card from Real Simple.
- Whipperberry has a delightful post with 40 Fabulous Valentine’s Day Ideas.
(Image Credit: Better Homes and Gardens)
- This True Love Quote Card from Better Homes and Gardens would be quick and easy to create with PicMonkey.
- Design Mom has an adorable and easy Donut Valentines. With a quick run to your local donut shop and a simple tag you’ll have sweet treats to hand out.
- You’ll have fun making Valentines with Skip To My Lou‘s Free Printable ”We’ve Been Love Struck” Heart Sign and Cupid’s Arrow.
- Lil’ Luna has some darling Free Valentine’s Coloring Pages.
- And here’s our Simple Sojourns easy Valentine’s Day Chewy Chocolate Brownies made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry!
Happy Happy Valentine’s Day!!