We have the blessing of being part of our grandchildren’s everyday life. They spent a lot of time at our house and because of that, they also spend time in our cars listening to the radio.
A few years back our oldest grandson lamented to his father (our son),
“Dad! Grandma makes me listen to 60’s music!”
True. But now fast forward to said grandson spending a whole lot of his free time playing 60’s music on one of his many guitars. Yup! And this guitar playing, sports playing teenage grandson of ours just started high school. He’s fully equipped with a new backpack stocked with everything he needs including a new pair of Sol Republic Relays headphones.
According to Austin, his new Relays headphones are an important addition to his backpack. He’s likes the many features of the Relays but mostly the noise reduction. In fact, during our ‘photo session’ he reminded me that he wasn’t ignoring me, he simply couldn’t hear me while wearing his new Relays.
The Relays come with a variety of ear pieces. No worries about the buds being too big or too small. Find your size and your set to go! The carrying bag keeps the Relays safe without tangles and it’s small enough to fit in a pocket.
- 5 Sound Engines – Relays deliver full sound from a compact design with balance that brings out the best in all types of music.
- Water and Sweat Resistance – Relays won’t fall apart when you’re working up a sweat.
- Slim-Fit Carrying Case – Transport in style and protect your Relays from weather and damage.
- Device Compatibility – 3-button mic + music control is designed specifically for full feature compatibility with recent generations of Apple devices. The audio and mic are likely to work with most devices that have a 3.5mm jack, including but not limited to, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
- Freeflex Technology – Patent-pending Freeflex technology means a seamless, adaptable fit that’s easy to put in and won’t fall out.
- Lightweight Low Profile Design – Fits comfortably under hats and doesn’t stick out, providing low-key, seamless comfort.
- 3-Button Mic+Music Control – Adjust the volume, pause/resume/skip music AND answer/hang-up calls. The high clarity mic captures every word possible.
- Sol Republic Guarantee – Sol Republic products are guaranteed to last. They will repair or replace most products at no charge for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Free Shipping is available for most US ground orders in the contiguous United States. Expedited and international shipping options are also available.
Our first introduction to Sol Republic was with our Tracks Air Headphones. We absolutely love them! They however are a bit too big for kids to carry in backpacks. They also don’t have the microphone feature for phone calls. That’s where Relays come in. With the handy clip for securing the headphones to your clothing and with the microphone, taking and making phone calls is easy.
The noise reduction cuts out all distractions while talking on your phone. Perfect for important business calls or simply catching up with friends and family.
Sol Republic Relays Headphones are available at Verizon and stores everywhere.
So … how would you like your own pair of Sol Republic Relays for rocking to the oldies or just plain dancing with yourself. We’ve partnered with Sol Republic for a Relays …
One lucky Simple Sojourns fan will win their own Sol Republic Relays Headphones!
- This giveaway will close at midnight Tuesday, September 15, 2014
- The giveaway is open to US residents only
- One set of entries per household
- Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- ***Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment answering this question: What color would you like yourSol Republic Relays to be?
- Subscribe to Simple Sojourns by email or Bloglovin (Top far right sidebar)
- Like Simple Sojourns on Facebook
- Like Sol Republic on Facebook
- Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter
- Follow @DavidCrismon on Twitter
- Follow Sol Republic on Twitter
Giveaway! Sol Republic Relays Headphones http://tinyurl.com/l43txtk Music + Phone calls @SimplyCathi @DavidCrismon @SolRepublic #SolRepublic
- You can tweet once a day.
- Follow @SimplyCathi on Instagram
- Follow @DavidCrismon on Instagram
- Follow Sol Republic on Instagram
- Follow Cathi on Pinterest
- Follow David on Pinterest
- Follow Cathi on Google+
- Follow David on Google+
*From the Sol Republic Website
All thoughts, opinions and photos are our own and may not be used without written permission.