Holiday parties are in full swing. The season is upon us and we’re looking forward to catching up with friends and family. We enjoy sharing good times with good food but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. That’s why Boar’s Head Hummus for the holidays (and any number of other occasions) is our choice for get-togethers we’re either hosting or taking to gatherings we’ll be attending. It’s easy peasy to build a vegetable and fruit platter around. And oh so delicious!
Made with the best ingredients, Boar’s Head Hummus is gluten-free and non-GMO and most importantly makes it effortless to create a fabulous appetizer. They’re available in nine (yes, NINE!) delightfully delicious flavors. Hummus is a staple for us. We have it one way or another most every day. It’s perfect as an appetizer or included as an ingredient in a variety of homemade meals.
Since we eat a whole food plant-based diet (virtually vegan), one of the easiest dishes for us to take to a party is a hummus platter. We plan from the get go that we won’t be taking any leftovers home. Why? Because we know everyone’s going to love it so much that there won’t be anything leftover to take home. It’s an easy recipe that you can adapt to your own personal taste. You’ll definitely want the centerpiece to be your favorite Boar’s Head Hummus. (Remember: Boar’s Head has 9 different flavors to choose from!)
- Choose your favorite flavor Boar’s Head Hummus
- Add your favorite vegetables
- Next, add your favorite fruits
- Include your favorite selection of crackers, pita chips or sourdough bread, etc.
- Easy peasy! Simply prepare the fruits and vegetables into bite size pieces. Place your favorite flavor Boar’s Head Hummus in the center of a serving platter. Arrange the fruit and veggies around the hummus.
- That’s it! All ready to serve!
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE:
If you like this recipe, you’ll love these that We’ve picked out just for you!