There’s nothing like having a roaring fire crackling and warming the house on a cold winter night. I used to dream about having a fireplace. I wanted to hang the children’s Christmas stockings on the mantel; to sit and warm my toes on the hearth. My dream came true twice since we actually have two fireplaces in our home. During family gatherings we usually have two lovely crackling fires which, more times than not, the grandkids have helped prepare.
1. Required entry – Tell us who you want to win the Fireside Gift Basket for.
2. For extra entries:
3. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
4. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns – Our brand NEW Facebook page. (We’re undergoing big changes)
5. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
6. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
GIVEAWAY! Plow & Hearth Fireside Gift Basket http://bit.ly/u1BOKK #giveaway #win @PlowandHearth @SimplyCathi
7. Earn one extra entry for following Plow & Hearth on Facebook.
8. Earn one extra entry for following Plow & Hearth on Twitter.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Tuesday December 20, 2011.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. Plow & Hearth provided us with a Fireside Gift Basket and is providing the giveaway prize.