A few days ago when we dropped our grand kids off at school, I had to beg Cody to put down his new book and get out of the car. Morning school traffic was backing up behind us. We had taken more than our “get out of the car and move out of the way” time allotment. This delay was unusual for Cody for he LOVES his before school recess time.
But Cody also loves story books. And he was completely taken away with the antics of the characters in his new book, The Sneezy Wheezy Day. And for good reason!
The Sneezy Wheezy Day is the newest book in the Cougar Cub Tales. It’s a delightful story of two little sibling cougars. Brother cougar isn’t feeling well, so sister cougar thinks they need to seek advice from their critter friends who live in the woods.
First they visit with the wise White Owl who prescribes “care-berry pie” for brother cougar. When the pie doesn’t help brother cougar feel better, the little cougars seek out the Royal King Stag, the Canadian Goose, the Red Fox, the Razorback Hog and my favorite, the Grizzly Old Bear.
The Grizzly Old Bear thought the boy cougar had too much hair. His advise was to “trim it as short as you dare”! Absolutely hysterical!
The Sneezy Wheezy Day is an adorable story where the cougar cubs discover that all they really need is each other! The Sneezy Wheezy Day is the third Cougar Cub Tale written and illustrated by Sharon Cramer. It’s available for purchase on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
1. Required entry – Tell who you would like to win The Sneezy Wheezy Day for.
2. For extra entries:
3. Follow @SimplyCathi on Twitter.
4. Become a fan of Simple Sojourns – Our brand NEW Facebook page. (We’re undergoing big changes)
5. Subscribe by email to Simple Sojourns (right sidebar).
6. You can earn one extra entry each time you tweet (once a day) about this giveaway:
GIVEAWAY! “The Sneezy Wheezy Day” storybook. http://bit.ly/AoIAlg #giveaway #win @sharonjcramer @SimplyCathi
7. One extra entry for following Talking Bird Books on Facebook.
8. One extra entry for following Sharon Cramer on Twitter.
* This giveaway will close at midnight Thursday February 16, 2012.
* The giveaway is open to US residents only.
* One set of entries per household.
* The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the winner notification email.
No compensation was received for this post. We were provided us with a copy of “The Sneezy Wheezy Day” to facilitate our review.