I think everyone likes edible gifts. But during the Christmas season, it’s important to us that our gifts speak about the birth of our Savior. We love gifting family and friends with this M&M Christmas Poem Candy Jar.
It’s simple, fun, tasty and the poem is awesome! Who knew that one little M&M could tell the story of Christmas!
Supplies: *affiliate links included
- 12 – 1 pint mason jars
- 6 – large bags of red and green M&Ms (12.60 ounces)
- 1 large square Christmas themed 12 x 12-inch scrap paper page (we used three different patterns)
- 2 sheets (8.5 x 11) of the M&M Christmas Poem printed on card stock paper. Six poems on each sheet.
- Christmas themed bakers twine or ribbon for tying around the jar lid.
- Fill each pint mason jar with red and green M&Ms. Each bag should fill two jars.
- Trace the lid of a mason jar onto the Christmas themed 12 x 12 inch scrap-book pages.
- Carefully cut out the lid circles just inside the traced line.
- Place the paper circles under the lid rim … on top of the actual lid. Screw the lids on the jars.
- Print our M&M Christmas Poem Printable. Cut the poems out.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the upper left corner of the poem.
- Cut your baker’s twine or ribbon in 60-inch lengths (We doubled ours) or 30-inch lengths for single strands.
- Thread the Christmas poem as shown. It will make the poem hang nicely on the jar.
Cheers! You’ve just made a delightful Christmas gift!
All thoughts, opinions, and photos are our own and may not be used without written permission.