We recently hosted our DisneySide Home Celebration. We went with an “It’s All About The Mouse” theme that included our invitations, decorations, refreshments and Our grand-daughter’s Minnie Mouse Applique Tee Shirt.
The center of her outfit was the no-sew Minnie Mouse applique tee-shirt. She loves it! Perfect for parties, school, everyday wear and especially for wearing to Disney Parks!
- White tee-shirt (We bought it at Walmart for $3.47)
- 1/4 yard Heat n’ Bond (or the equivalent)
- 1/4 yard black with white polka dot fabric
- 12 inches red ribbon (I prefer grosgrain ribbon)
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Prewash fabric and tee-shirt separately.
- Use our Mickey/Minnie Mouse template or make your own using two different shaped circle shapes. We used a small bowl and a drinking glass.
- Follow the Heat n’ Bond (or the equivalent) directions to attach it on the back side of the fabric.
- Pin the Mickey/Minnie Mouse template to the fabric that has the Heat n’ Bond on it.
- Carefully cut along the template lines with a sharp pair of scissors. But don’t cut off the ears! 😉
- Once again, follow the Heat n’ Bond directions and iron the Mickey/Minnie head on the tee-shirt.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and attach to Minnie’s head between her ears. Use fabric glue or sew it on.
We matched the tee-shirt up with a $4.93 black ruffled skirt and 98 cent Minnie Mouse Ribbon Sandals. Fun, easy and oh so cute!